Progressive, VegEssential, 840 grams
Progressive VegEssential All in One Benefits
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Strengthens immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize the body
Progressive VegEssential All in One Features
- 27g of Protein - Representing more complete protein than 4 eggs, without replying on any animal sources.
- 7g of Fibre - Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies more fibre than a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- 2g of Omega-3 Plant Oils - From phospholipids, flax, borage, pumpkin, primrose and safflower.
- ~5000 ORAC Units - Featuring green tea, blueberry, grape seeds, red wine extract, lycopene, resveratrol and lutein. A single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- 6-8 Servings of Fresh Vegetables - With a blend of 23 vegetables and green food concentrates, VegEssentialTM provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Over 100% RDA of 13 Vitamins & Minerals - These include Vitamins A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
The Progressive Advantage
Everything you consume has an impact on your body. Even when it comes to the health-promoting benefits of a supplement, you still need to consider the additional stress it may be causing. That’s why VegEssential has been fortified with support nutrients designed to assist with every aspect of digestion from ingestion to elimination.
It's a multi-stage strategy that begins with a blend of digestive aids, which enhance your body’s natural production of enzymes, to support the digestion and intestinal absorption of the proteins, fats and carbohydrates found in VegEssential.
At this point your liver is called upon to process the incoming protein. Two botanical extracts (Betula Pubescens and Dandelion) have been included to support the liver's efforts and to help ensure optimum compatibility.
This is followed by the addition of Alpha Lipoic Acid, which has a long list of beneficial properties including supporting liver function, providing free radical defense and reducing glycation (an undesirable reaction between proteins and simple carbohydrates). It also assists in transporting amino acids from the bloodstream into your cells.
The benefits of the protein can now be realized, but keep in mind the kidneys are still responsible for eliminating the waste products associated with protein consumption (including uric acid and ammonia). A third botanical extract (Zea Mays) has been included to help balance and support kidney function.
Now you can enjoy the many benefits of an All in One protein while keeping your body balanced and supported.