Lorna Vanderhaeghe, GLA Borage Oil, 90 Soft Gels
Lorna Vanderhaeghe GLA Borage Oil
The GLA in Lorna Vanderhaeghe SKINSMART GLA SKIN OIL is also known as gamma linolenic acid. It is found in borage oil (20 to 24%) and to a lesser extent evening primrose oil (8 to 10%). GLA is not found in food in high enough quantities to maintain our needs through diet alone. SKINSMART GLA SKIN OIL helps us to get the GLA levels we are not able to obtain through our food. GLA is a component of healthy skin. Skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, cradle cap, acne and dry skin can occur when GLA is low. GLA is vital for keeping skin cells moist and strong improving the barrier function of the skin. When it comes to GLA the only way to get this important fatty acid is to take it in a nutritional supplement like SKINSMART GLA SKIN OIL.
- Ensures beautiful, smooth, glowing skin
- Improves calcium retention in bones
- Treats eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Stops breast and period pain
- Stops cradle cap and dermatitis in infants
- Can also be applied topically along with oral treatment
Directions: Adults (12 years and older): Take 1 to 4 softgels per day.